All,
I believe some of the Collective either dabbles in, or, is into Video Editing (VE). Can I prevail upon you to maybe provide some back channel discussion with my Brother, Bruce?

My Brother could use some help/counsel about VE. He has a VE machine that is perhaps a bit long of tooth, but, it seems to get the job done. I believe it is an Asus CUV4X-D m/b. It does contain a pair of Intel P3 "Coppermine" cpus. One cpu is stepping 6, the other cpu is stepping 8. I believe his current ram spec is only 1MB, and, may still be expandable. AFAIK, this machine runs W2KproSP4 for its' base OS.........but I could be wrong!

I believe that most of his questions may focus on his Adobe SW. But, not being into VE, I can not be certain. I am just begging help from the experts of the Collective.
Any help is appreciated greatly.
Thank you.