When we bought my wife's Macbook a year or so ago they were offering a $100
rebate on the HP Photosmart Express C3180 (which was $100).  I can't say if
it's good or bad on ink usage, but it works like a champ for B/W or color
copies, prints, and scans.

Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundtion.org>