fp,
I got really lucky on this one. It seems I chose the "wrong" DIMM slots........... Yes, I'll read up on this; but, when I move the dimms from the "orange" slots to the "black" slots, the damn thing fired up like nobodies business! I am still sitting here is a mild state of shock! (after 4 hours!)
Thank you.
Best,
Duncan