So as you guys can see from my previous two questions, I'm mainly using my
laptop (it's an IBM T42 with only two USB ports, though I have a Lenovo T61
that I'm switching to at some point, even though I've had it over an year!
:P) and I've got a lot of USB devices now (USB 2.0 2.5" HD, USB mouse and
then USB flash drive, so I'm already over the two ports that it comes with)!
So I'm in need of a good USB hub, more portable than not methinks.

Now, obviously non-powered is more portable, but I worry as I hear there are
issues powering the HD from a single USB port at times, though the weird
thing is that I have a Rocketfish enclosure that happens run to fine off a
single USB port (the enclosure didn't come with a double USB port cord like
some do that I've seen; reference my previous post on USB 2.0 2.5"
enclosures for more details), so that seems to be nice.

.anyway, non-powered would be smaller/more portable, but I'm thinking I
should get a powered one just to be safe (I do carry a 7-port power strip
with me and a 15' extension cord in my laptop bag to make sure I can
*ALWAYS* reach the power if needed! ;).  So any links to the "best" USB hub
and or personal recommendations are welcomed!  TIA!

BINO