Bino,
You are preaching to the knowing here. It did take me many years of "education" by the Collective to get to my current "tin-hat" way of using browsers.

On balance, I completely agree. But, let's agree that we just might be a bit more astute than most of the folk we might run into.

ATM, I now deal with my Older Brother, Sister, her Husband, and their two boys (21 and 18). All of them are "experts." Until something happens! But, I am OLD. I am not Current. I am not with IT!
LOL!
Perhaps true. But, I am not the one that is NOW infected................. :)
There is some fun with age (and the right contacts)!
Wot? Me Worry?............not!
Best,
Duncan