From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of DHSinclair
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:33 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] ?small problem

John,
Thanks.  I'll drill into your send.
I choose to wait to update the bios; I do not meet the minimum ATM.
mup.sys remains the stop for a boot to Safe Mode.
I'll find it in time.  Time I do still have.
Yes, have a new bios also. Already discussed.............. :)

Really odd glitch; from my perspective. Have patience.
Can wait. winXP-SP3 is still AOK here ...
(as long as I don't drill into either mup.sys or "network'.)....... odd
I remain in this "Stuff Happens! Mode" right now; still digging.
Duncan