I REALLY REALLY want to uses HDMI. I just can't get it to work as it should.
My cable box won't work with my receiver. My new HD4670 doesn't want to
output audio via the HDMI. I am chatting online with Comcast as I type, and
I don't think they have ANY idea of what HDMI is for. The rep is asking if I
have the RCA cables connected to the receiver so I can get the surround
sound! It's a joke! And my Comcast DVR isn't even putting audio out to my
HDTV via HDMI! Great picture, no sound!

Just frustrating.

Jim Maki
jwm_maill...@comcast.net