Hey guys, I've got a client wanting a machine in a Silverstone SG05 case ( http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=sg05&area=usa ), and the current leading candidate for the mainboard is the Zotac 9300-ITX ( http://www.techreport.com/articles.x/16642 ), the basic objective being to cram as much power as possible (with a bit of an eye toward value, he's held off on the 3Ghz core 2 Quad at least) into as small a space as possible.

the snag that arises is, the SG05 has 1x slimline optical bay, 1x 2.5" HDD bay and 1x 3.5" HDD bay

Client would _like_ an SSD as the boot drive in the 2.5" bay, a big data storage disk in the 3.5" bay and a Blu-ray burner (!) in the optical bay, however the Zotac mainboard only has two SATA ports (and one ESATA on the back)

So, to make that config happen I need the Nvidia 9300M chipset to play nice with port multipliers (and apparently that's quite hit and miss?), AND a tiny port multiplier that'll run off the internal power, or a USB to SATA convertor I can hang off the internal USB ports (and power internally also.)

(the esata port is wanted for other uses, and so is off limits for one of the internal drives, on top of that being a horrifically clunky cabling job)

Suggestions?
I know I'm after something that's possible from a technical standpoint, but it's something extremeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely niche, so I'm not hopeful, but maybe someone else on the list has some idea if I'm barking up the wrong tree, or indeed barking up any tree at all?

TIA
-JB