John,
I so appreciate your share. BUT, it seems to be focused at Wire-less/AccessPoint/WLAN business.............? I do get this for a LAN that has WLAN access. I do NOT. Still moderately confused.......

Is MAC Address Filter really ONLY good for WLAN?

I freely accept that my current router is totally focused toward WLAN! And, Gaming! Neither of which I use it for. I bought it on the recc from HayesElkins.............
Best,
Duncan