I'll play with that later, I imagine on booting to the disk I hit install
instead of repair and then I would get that option.

But I agree with Robert on the apts but think in my main machine I am limited
to XP x86 for now because of some of the older 16bit ( and maybe even 8bit)
programs I use.

thanks

Like
At 07:32 PM 4/28/2009, tmse...@rlrnews.com Poked the stick with: