Well reboot makes sense, 5min is about 4:30 longer than you should need!

My answer is my usual answer: Bah apple!

DHSinclair wrote:
Brian,
Do not know if this applies to the Airport or not, but, each time I have upgraded router firmware, I've had to power the router completely OFF and leave it OFF for some minutes (~5). After powering back on, the new firmware seems to take hold/command. Just a thought.
Best,
Duncan