From: "Winterlight"
I don't know, I didn't try to fix it because it is under warranty for three years, and doing so would end the warranty. And if I fix it I might not fix it correctly, so that the fan works but maybe not like it is suppose to, and maybe the chip runs hot and it dies. These cards aren't cheap.

It might come to that, but I would never feel like I had it running right.... and there is no real way to check.

Bummer. I'm used to being able to monitor all fan speeds, etc.
It is a shame they did not include that in the interface/drivers.

I guess I'm lucky I do Video on the cheap.

Rick Glazier