I'm seriously tempted to do it myself but I just got rid of 7001 on my game box because it just had too many incompatibilities. I've reinstalled Vista and the new SP2 makes it boot and run much quicker than before. I thought after 7 it would act like the dog I remember but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

John R Steinbruner wrote:
Thanx for the heads up.    :)

Just got my Win 7 upgrade package ordered for the half price special even though it's not Friday here yet. :)