At 02:35 PM 08/07/2009, Mesdaq, Ali wrote:
It's actually even better for business than it is for home users. Salesforece.com perfect example of that. Have your whole CRM there for secure access anywhere, your data is safe, reports are better, advantages go on. Same with things like hosted Email Security which the company I work for does let the spam filtering happen in the cloud and save 80% of the bandwidth you use on email by having that 80% of your email which is spam removed before it gets to your pipe. Also cloud computing is awesome for scaling and growing as can be seen by amazon web services which are great cloud based services that are allowing a lot of business to run entirely on amazon services. If you're a corporation and you can scale from 1 virtual server to 2000 in 5 minutes you have advantages in business.

Well, as I said, I'm working on a cloud based service for businesses, so I'm hoping cloud computing works well. :) Just not sure if I'm 100% comfortable with the idea yet.