On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Christopher Fisk wrote:

Anyone try out RawkSD yet?

Essentially, RawkSD allows you to import custom DLC into your RockBand 2 Wii system (with adjustments to the Wii).

http://www.wadder.net/rawksd

I'm most interested in importing the songs from Rock Band 1 and GHWT onto my SD card so I can play them from within Rock Band 2. This way the good songs that are on those 2 disks I don't have to switch games to play.

I've successfully used it to import the Rock Band 1 songs, but I can't get it working on GHWT, the application crashes. I'll be trying it later tonight after work on an older XP32 machine I have instead of the Vista64 I used for the RB1 import.

I will now need to get a 4GB SD Card though, 2GB isn't enough for my current DLC + The RB1 & GHWT songs.

Figured out the issue, it was a simple one. RawkSD supports GH3, not GHWT.

Christopher Fisk
--
Marge:  What if he's crazy?
Homer:  And what if he's not?  Then we'd look like idiots.

believed to be clean.