Not here.  Radeon 4850 is the video card in my main machine.  The games I've
played (Fallout 3, Civ 4 BtS, a few in Steam) actually run better under Win7
than there were in XP before.

It took me a bit to get some of my x200t tablet drivers working (like the
screen rotation) but that was just a matter of waiting for the manufacturer
to come out with beta drivers.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>