Good tip, thanks!

Scott Sipe wrote:
For what it's worth, I use a firefox plugin called HTML Validator that adds an html validator to the "view source" page. It seems like it's rarely updated and never works with the newest firefoxes, but you can go into the plugin directory (your firefox profile directory/extensions/extension_name (or directory name that looks like {3ce93439852eb ... etc ...}) and modify the "install.rdf" to change what versions of Firefox it supports.

I'm sure it's somewhat risky and YMMV, but it's worked for me and this one extension.

Scott