The current version of what was Ami Pro is Lotus SmartSuite

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/products/smartsuite/

It is possible that the free Lotus Symphony will open the files.

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/products/symphony/

Also, you can try OpenOffice as it tends to have good file read
capabilities.

If it's only a few files, email me directly, and I can see about
converting them for you.

                    Harry