Richard,
Thank you. I loved your tag line; so, .......... Live long and prosper!
LOL!
Duncan

Richard Quilhot wrote:
Here you go...
http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/3/default.htm

Richard E. Quilhot C.N.A.
quilh...@gmail.com

Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:33 PM, DSinc <dx7...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Richard,
Can you supply a link to this object?
Duncan

quilh...@gmail.com wrote:

I've had good with MS one care cleaning up pc's that other a/v failed on.
 Best of all free working trial.