Rick Glazier

From: "Tim Lider"
As of the 2009 product NAV and NIS are very good at what they do with a
smaller memory and process footprint. I have seen many reviews from Maximum
PC and even Tom's hardware that NAV 2009 was the Antivirus in December 2009.
Not sure how it is now.

BTW, I am using NIS 2009 and have no issues.  Although, a little problem
with Windows 7 integration and the Firefox Add-on. I just wish NAV would
make it so you can get more detailed info than what they show.