Hello Bobby,

> I am looking at a frined's pc that has XP (home I think).  When it boots up
> to the screen where you would normally see the users, there are no users on
> the screen (there are at least two on this pc).  I can do a double
> CTRL-ALT-DEL and it brings up the login prompt with a user name (but of
> course she does not know the password for that user).

The admin account is probably open, type in administrator and use
that. Once there get to users CP applet. Reset passwords , write down
user names. I prefer the old style login box prompt myself. I forgot
how you revert back to the clicky style but it's in there OR thru the
admin tools / pol edit / etc

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."