Rick Glazier

From: "swzaske"
The issue is that WinXP suported video cards from both camps in the same system, Vista did not and Windows7 does but Nvidia has disabled that capability with their drivers. What's wrong with having an AMD GPU driving your main 3D graphics and having an Nvidia GPU to handle the PhysX? Stupid shortsightedness by Nvidia and I hope it bites them on the arse!