I have a Vista computer in that is having trouble booting. I removed the hard drive and attached it to my test computer (running PE) and I can see the drive and SMART says it's ok, but when I run chkdsk /f (or /r) it comes up with a bunch of "deleting index..." messages. Normally once this completes a drive will come up clean, but this time, each time I run chkdsk, I get the exact same messages. I tried using True Image to clone it to another drive and the other drive has the same issue. I also tried Ghost, and xxcopy with the /clone switch with the same results. Any ideas how I can clean up the corruption?