Stan,
The old W2K Server OS was not a gift. It was part of the server I bought; a legal license transfer.

Stan Zaske wrote:
That's good that CW gave you your copy of Windows 2000 Server. I payed him by PayPal and never received my copy of Windows XP 64 bit. But hey, his house burned down and I'm sure he was very much unconcerned with my problems.

DSinc wrote:
Does anyone have a new/used copy of Windows 2003 Server?
I'd like to buy the CD and the License.

I think, after CW's last share, it is time to push my very old server closer to 'modern.' It now runs Windows 2000 Server. And, damn, it runs well still.
Best,