From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Winterlight
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:44 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] bootable flash and DVDs

  Wednesday, November 04, 2009  01:39:11 PST

One thing I have yet to do is create some kind of windows bootable
media that I can boot into when I need to repair a windows
installation, or run a Acronis restore, delete a stubborn file when
it refuses to delete on a running windows, or a virus scan on a non
running windows. Something similar to booting from a dual boot
windows PC... only not from my hard drive and able to use it with any
PC. Is there an easy way to create such a thing, and how do I go about it?

thanks

 Protected by Websense Hosted Email Security -- www.websense.com