I put out a call a while ago for a good sticky note program and I haven't
really found a great solution.  What I need is the ability to quickly jot
down a note at my computer or on my iPhone and have it synced bewteen the
two and my laptop.  On the computer side, it needs to be something that runs
in Windows 7 and has notes that I can sticky to the desktop as reminders.
The built-in Sticky Note app is decent, but AFAIK there is no way to sync it
to my iPhone.

Of course if I were using a Mac this would be a lot easier, as the built-in
iPhone notes app will sync to there.  But of course not on the PC.

I've also considered Evernote, and while I use it for a lot of things (I
store all my recipes in it), the fact that I can't easily sticky an evernote
to my desktop is a real problem.

Thoughts?

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor