Hello Hardware,

Ok, here's a good one. Win2K Pro SP4A&Hotfixes. This system basically
just used to access other drives via hdd swappable cart / rack or sata
drive dock via USB. Other then that does nothing. Used to recover
files from other drives, virus scan other dives, and hold data.

Getting a STOP 0x0000001E KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with NO file
name to indicate what driver or w/e is the issue. I searches the
parameters and find nothing on google (my specific error parameters).

I boot into safe mode it BSOD's with a system_licence_violation
(really weird) and then boots up fine in regular mode. This has
happened twice. I changed out memory. Didn't seem to fix it. Mainboard
looks ok from visual examination. Don't think this is hardware
because once the system is up, it's stays up for days.

It's not an emergency cuz the work around is to boot to regular mode,
then safe mode and then it should boot in regular mode but it's weird.

Thought I'd run it by you guys...

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."