-----------
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

On 2009-12-18, at 4:41 PM, "Bino Gopal" <binogo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Do you have to have Win7 for TRIM to work? I guess it doesn't matter in my
case since I'm planning on installing Win7 on the new drive...but just
curious.

And I guess I saw a post on a forum from someone saying they wanted to wait
until gen3 so Intel could get it all "right" but maybe they're just more
conservative...was wondering what the group consensus was though...

                           BINO