Hello Winterlight,

Saturday, December 19, 2009, 2:55:20 PM, you wrote:

> yeah, just bring up a command window. It will tell you that it has
> completed successfully. then go into users and the administrator
> account will be there... give it a password. when you reboot you will
> have a choice of administrator or user.

Well that's good info to know but not exactly my issue. Let me explain
in more detail.
I take a vista/win7 drive out of another machine and put it into my
2K/XP system and use that 2K/XP system to backup the drive. I like to
clean out the rubbish first so while I have the Vista/Win7 drive in my
2K/XP system I like to access the Vista/Win7 disk and clean it up. I
can't seem to access some of the files like I could in any other OS
before Vista. Some examples are users\cookies or users\local settings.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."