The lowest Power Factor usually comes from motor (Aircon, Refrig), transformer (neon lamp, radio, TV, PC)

But todays equipments are designed with Green in mind. Yes they are not perfect with 1.0 power factor, but at least 0.8 or more.

So if we are still running a lot of old equipments, then maybe the additional capasitor, may help us to increase pf.