Thanks, I just wanted to make sure that I shouldn't be seeing an eject. I remember all those Microsoft (and others) warnings about how you can damage your USB device by unplugging it without ejecting it....

I'll have to search around a bit about the 'corrupted' picture problem. I do get all the pictures, it's just a hassle.

Steve

Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
I just hooked up my Canon 780IS. I don't get a USB eject, but I don't consider that a problem, as I just unplug when I'm done (I can't remember the last time I did an eject device on USB, but I do make sure there is no data transfer going on). I did let Win7 import about 90 photos; they all came in fine with no complains.