Thanks for the reply, Duncan. I'm not exactly worried, but sort of wondering if my hs/fan is on correctly.

If I open task manager, and look at the CPUs in "performance" I see no evidence that core 4 is the work horse. Usually, it is core 1 doing most of the work. Right now I can seem some rumbling among the core. None of them seem to be doing much as I type this, even though I have a bunch of windows open right now. I'll get a spike once I send this! :)