To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 15:42
Subject: Re: [H] Best board and chip going right now?

Veech,
Like your upgrade plan. Wish I could follow. Not yet.
Not to add salt, but as you mentioned EVGA, I can share that have had bad service from their cards (4 of them). All 4 cards failed within warranty and were replaced via RMA. OK. But then 3 of the replacements failed hard again within 6-9 months. I do not use or recc EVGA any longer. Just now I use Asus nVidia cards(2) and an Asus ATI(1) card; plus 2 very old and still very good Matrox cards! LOL!
Best,
Duncan