Should be resolved
Sent via BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Weeden <brian.wee...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:46:24
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Strong recommend

Not that I can recall.

Granted, I don't play many FPS games (Quake, HL, COD, that sort of thing) so
maybe its just those things that have a bad track record.  But for the type
of games I play (single player action, RPG, adventure, strategy) I can't
recall having a problem in the last several years.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>
+1 (514) 466-2756 Canada