setting up my bridge at the new place, unit was setup at the other place but
have a different primary router here temporarily. did a hard (30-30-30)  reset
b4 I read that was bad on this particular router. I got a brick, anyway to fix
? is there any sw that will allow reflashing without logging onto router ?

at the moment just plugged in a wify card but I need a bridge in the shop. My
other router (asus) has a option in the firmware to turn it into a bridge but
not sure how it works. Guess I could get another wrt54gs/gl and start over but
there must be away to fix this.
been all over dd-wrt wiki with not much luck so far
thanks
fp