From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Alex
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:11 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Suggested HTPC Setup

One minor point I'd like to make:

Confirm that you can receive a strong TV signal for the reception mode you are
going to use. (i.e. OTA/Sat/Cable).  I bought a an ATI TV card, hooked it up to
an antenna only to find my OTA reception is barely acceptable where I live (for
the dozen or so channels that are available)... and so my HTPC lacks PVR/Live
capability, unless I choose to spring for cablecard.