Bino,
Well no. But, I suppose I read your "bee's knee's" comment wrong. MyBad.... :( Yes, I am a new SSI-guy now! I recall many of your buys/asks over the years. Suppose I formed an opinion that you push the edge of the wave way more than I do. Certainly you do more forward research/reading than I have time for.
Understand Scotch! Mine is Jack Daniels....LOL!

I guess I was grousing about how expensive scsi is now. And, afeter Greg's comments about SAS and FC, I'm feeling even more let down by my choice to jump into the scsi-pool years ago. Once my current old scsi stuff dies, or I just retire it, I will not use the tech any more. Grump! Grump! I can not even give my old spares away any more. It is all worthless.
Duncan