Actually with Stalker:CoP I'm wishing I had an SSD to run it from. It real-time streams the game data from the HDD causing all sorts of issues if the HDD can't keep up. Multipass defragging is slowly helping but I see good reason to go back to the days of multiple <500GB partitions each serving their own role to avoid the 1TB++ mashup of data that leads to needing a complex & lengthy defrag process!

Seriously, so much more money for a SSD to get faster but wear out quicker? It's got a way to go to be ready for the masses.