On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, maccrawj wrote:

Would issuing a "route print" on the affected machine reveal the result of this? I'm assuming the 0.0.0.0 is catch-all route for non-VPN traffic.

Not conclusively. VPN software generally hooks into the TCP stack and depending on the setup may or may not adjust your routing table (The good stuff does routing properly with a virtual adaptor, the hard to troubleshoot stuff just does stack manipulation without a virtual adaptor.

Disabling split tunneling is very common, and would be the first thing I look into. Look for the client configuration for it, if it doesn't exist look for the server config. Often it can be set per user or per certificate depending on the client you are using. It is possible it has been disabled at the server as previously said.

Christopher Fisk
--
When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous, bloodsucking monsters, always wanting more, more, more! And if you give it to 'em, you'll get back plenty in return.
        -- Homer Simpson, Lisa the Beauty Queen