From: "Anthony Q. Martin" <amar...@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:54:47
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Nero Multimedia Suite 10

How is the movie making part....the part that competes against
PowerDirector, for example?  On my system, powerdirector crashes all the
time, though it uses all 4 cores when crunching out a video (making it
quick for this part)...I need something that works without the damn
crashing (when you try to manipulate various high def video files within
it).