It looks like your mailserver is inserting a DKIM signature, and the
listserv software is not stripping it and/or re-signing it as it should be
if any of your evaluated headers have been modified. When you're getting the
message back that is purportedly from you, that evaluation could be failing
and your mailserver may be dropping the message.

I'd try disabling DKIM and see what happens.

Of course, you may not get this message either, since I also DKIM sign on my
mailserver.