I'm personally not a huge fan of either Flash or Silverlight technologies, but
I feel a lot more comfortable with SL than Flash on my managed systems...

Adobe products, especially Flash and Acrobat/Reader, have become
extraordinarily common attack vectors. I think that's attributable to both a
poor or broken software security methodology and lack of a good centralized
patch management system without bolting on another product.

The SL maps really are quite impressive. Kinda steals some thunder out of
Channel 9's video showing the Direct2D GPU-rendered IE9 navigating through Bing
Maps.