Or with the right Linksys & DD-Wrt you can group ethernet ports into separate vlans & firewall them from each other.

http://www.geek-pages.com/articles/latest/dd-wrt_-_setting_up_a_separate/isolated_vlan_on_port_4_with_dhcp_3.html

On 5/2/2010 11:16 AM, Winterlight wrote:
You need two more routers. Give the first one a IP addresses of
192.168.3.1 and plug your modem into it. This is the WAN

Plug the other two routers into the WAN. One end into one of the WAN
ports and one end into the wan port of the individual routers.

Give your new routers a different IP address, LAN one = 192.168.1.1 and
LAN2 = 192.168.2.1

once you set it up all the routers will have access to the internet but
LAN one will not be able to even see LAN two because the individual
firewalls will block them.

I have this setup using three Linksys routers. I set it up to isolate my
LAN from my WAP. It was easy to setup, but for me it was a bear to
actually get the routers to work the way they were suppose to. I kept
having to call Linksys and they would do things like clone the mac
address or some other trick, and eventually it all worked. However, once
it was up and running it has run flawlessly for four or five years.

Good luck,