Finished the day yesterday finding just how low my CPU would undervolt and it became Prime95 64bit unstable at -0.325 vcore but going up one notch solved that. I have the latest CPUz and Speedfan and they both agree that fully loaded the vcore is 1.12v and with CnQ enabled 0.912v at 800 MHz. Don't know if these numbers are accurate because the BIOS says I'm running at 1.30v on my AM2+ 785/SB710 Gigabyte mobo. I don't think Turbo Core is working either because all 6 cores run at full blast during fully loaded conditions. Probably have to have an 800 series chipset..