Desktops are wired, Laptops are WiFi.

At 07:24 PM 5/12/2010, DSinc wrote:
Is it fair for me to NOW believe that the majority of this LIST is now actively using WIFI for their internal home LANs?

No. I do not wish to start a firestorm with those that use both!
The basic question is about the use of WIFI....... :)

(Are there many of us old fools still using only wired CAT5/6 LANs?)

Just wondering?
Best,

http://www.eset.com

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin

PS. Please note that I have switched to my GMAIL address - mike...@gmail.com
Please update your email / address book / contact list accordingly.
Thanks