Can tell me how to allocate the swap file to RAM?

Just go to System / Advanced Tab / Performance settings /Advanced/virtual Memory change

Then just make sure all drives are set to no paging file. The OS won't use a pagefile which means it must use RAM. Be advised that a very few programs won't accept this. Using a RAM drive for a swap file doesn't work well... some programs see it for what it is, and won't accept it. More importantly it wastes a huge amount of RAM that could be better put to use just about anywhere else.

I'm assuming you mean I can put 8GB in a 32bit system and use 4GB of that as a swap file?

if that is what you have in mind you are much better off getting a small SSD and putting your swap file there. MS writes that this is the ideal place to put a swap file.