I asssume you're talking DVD and not Blu-ray, right? BDs seem more prone to fingerprints and such...

On 8/9/2010 5:52 AM, Steve Tomporowski wrote:
The First Season and the 2nd Season of Doctor Who. Or rather the first and second 'new' season. Just to make things more interesting, the initial disk I copied from the 1st season box was the confidentials and that had no problem, it's when I got to disk 1 that the fun started. Although I did get all the disks of season 1 copied by using the AnyDVD logging work-around.

Steve

On 8/9/2010 1:50 AM, Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
Which BBC set? It always works for me.

Sent from my Droid Incredible.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Steve Tomporowski" <didym...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 8, 2010 8:23 pm
Subject: [H]  AnyDVD
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>

Does anyone have any experience with AnyDVD? In short, on two different machines, it refuses to read these BBC disks, despite being able to play the discs on these same machines. It gives a long-winded message about the disk is dirty, bad, or your drive is not on the right region. Then, of course, their forum is pretty darn arrogant about it, that it is unequivocally your fault, non AnyDVD.

I probably would not have been bothered if it were one disk, but it's disks from two different sets. The rather funny part is, on one computer, if I enable AnyDVD's logging, then it will read the disk.

Thanks...Steve