I've found having digital copies of all my movies and TV shows on an HTPC
invaluable with toddlers.  My son can watch any Pixar movie or episode of Yo
Gabba Gabba anywhere in the house as many times as he wants (subject to
Mommy's TV time limits, of course).

And we just got an iPad, and can stream everything to it wirelessly using
Air Video.  Super sweet.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>