The price is now lowered to $139.00 and I finally bit the bullet and got one. This board will fully support my X6 10055T which my older 785G/SB710 does not. Even with the latest BIOS it has always been very sensitive to settings sometimes showing up as a single core. The thing, other than price, that's held me back has been the necessity of buying DDR3 RAM but I got a good combo deal and OCZ even threw in a 4 gig Diesel thumb drive for nothing. Just thought I'd let you know as this is probably the highest rated board with the new AMD chipset..

--
Opera's e-mail client

Main Machine:
Generic Steel Case