I actually just got a mac mini (the new model) about a month ago. Haven't used
it a ton, but it's nice. It has 1 HDMI output and 1 mini-display port outut
(and comes with a HDMI -> DVI adapter). Get a wireless keyboard and mouse (I
don't particularly like the apple ones, but they're ok) and it's a slick little
system. It's silver/metallic not white in the latest edition. It's tiny!

Bad thing is, no Bluray if that matters to you, slow hard disk in by default.

OTOH, I also like the iPad...

Scott